- 1/8 cup of chocolate casein protein powder.
- 1/8 cup of chocolate hemp protein powder (optional).
- 1 tsbp 100% cocoa powder.
- 4 small squares of dark chocolate.
- 1 tbsp of hulled hemp seeds (this is optional, you can use any nut in there or nothing extra)
- 1 tsbp coconut flour (you can sub this with ground almonds)
- 1/4 cup of milk (any milk will do or even water; I used cartoned coconut milk)
- 4 squares of 90% chocolate (40 grams)
- Melt 2 squares of dark chocolate in a glass bowl sitting on a pan of boiling water.
- Divide the chocolate into your 4 muffin cases, spread it on the bottom and also on the sides (on the ‘walls’ of the muffin cases).
- Put the muffin cases in the freezer to harden for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the above ingredients till they form a creamy texture.
- Add your mixture to the hard muffin cases.
- Melt the last 2 squares of dark chocolate & cover your muffin’s.
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes and they are done!
Once they are ready make sure you store them in the fridge and not the freezer!
Makes 4 Muffins – Macros per muffin below.
- 133 Kcals
- 9.5g Protein
- 4.7g Carbohydrates (2.2g sugar)
- 7g Fat (4g sat)
- 2g Fiber