- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin (109g).
- 3/8 cup of vanilla whey (35g).
- 1/2 cup of ground almonds (36g).
- 1 and a half tbps of coconut flour (14g).
- 2 little bars of 85% chocolate (30g in total).
- 1/4 cup of dried coconut (optional but nice; you could also use nuts!).
- Using a mixer, blend together the Pumpkin, Whey, Almonds and Coconuts adding water till a pasty batter is formed.
- Once the mixture look’s pasty and dry enough to bite into, divide into four and shape the mixture into rectangles.
- Roll the 4 bar’s in coconut shavings. (Optional).
- Melt your chocolate and cover the bar’s in chocolate.
- Pop the bar’s on wax paper and put in freezer for 10 minutes.
Once they are ready make sure you store them in the fridge and not the freezer!
Makes 4 bars – Macros per bar below.
- 174 Kcals.
- 10.5g Protein.
- 6g Carbohydrates (2.2g sugar).
- 12g Fat (2g sat).
- 3.6g Fiber.
If you want to cut back on fat, you can replace some of the ground almond’s with ground oats.